Thursday, March 16, 2006

Trailer

We bought a trailer last week and this is what we have to show for it. It turned out to be a pretty good deal I think. It needs a little bit of work, but it only cost $6500. That's less than half of what I paid for my car. We are hopefully going to start working on it a little bit this weekend and I'll post some pictures of it if we do.

Today we closed on the land. This turned out to be a much simpler process than I imagined that it would be. We met our lawyer face to face for the first time in this whole process. We signed a few papers, gave her a check, she gave us some papers, and now we own land. We have now started calling each other landowner and capitalist. It's kinda funny, but also kinda scary at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home