Sunday, April 09, 2006

Whew

So we didn't get nearly as much done as I had hoped to this week, but I think all in all we got off to a good start on our trailer renovation. For this post I'm just going to post pictures and a few comments to show you how the week went.this is what things basically looked like when we first got started on Saturday morning
yup that's right, the tub was being supported by Styrofoam.
breaking out the reciprocating saw
this tub just does not want to come outfinally the tub is out and things are looking a little betteras you can see the floor under the tub leak is not looking good
so we took it all out
there was even a place in the wall that was rotten so I made a brace for it.
bathroom floor with new insulation
this is a tool that I made from a hacksaw blade and two blocks of wood. I needed it to cut out the bottom of the toilet.
this is the bathroom with some of the new floor in placea box of left over wood scraps

the inside of the bathroom after the new walls went up.this is how we left it yesterday

I love my miter saw

1 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

¿what's up with how there's no fucking update, fuckers? i mean, one of you could... uhh nevermind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home